z35W7z4v9z8w

Promos and previews of your favorite series.Watch series tv and enjoy it.

sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Robert Pattinson is Thrilled with The Animals



The British actor, who stars in "Water for Elephants' with Reese Witherspoon, has said that he took very fond of the elephants she met on the film set.


Pattinson has admitted he came to mourn when his work in the film by Francis Lawrence, because he did not want to separate from their wild friends. And that more than one occasion he played dirty tricks, to the point of endangering his life.

"I cried the last day I was with Tai [the elephant in the film] on the set of" Water for Elephants'. I think I have more affinity with animals than with people, "also revealed the character of the saga 'Twilight' to the magazine 'Seventeen'.

His experience with Tai has marked much, as expected furry companions continue on their upcoming titles.

"For many reasons, I prefer working with animals and with children than with actors. Often when you're working with actors there I do not like competition, " added Robert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6b2XhXkPpg?version=3

No hay comentarios:

Follow me by email