z35W7z4v9z8w

Promos and previews of your favorite series.Watch series tv and enjoy it.

sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Jake Gyllenhall in Source Code

Before becoming a hollywood star and opt for an Oscar for Brokeback Mountain, Jake Gyllenhaal starred in Donnie Darko in 2011. This title key contemporary science fiction, cult film authentic, I had many things in common with source code, its last job opens Friday.

Both movies are risky, both dealing with time travel and I have been a cambio.Con a pass from childhood to adolescence and with it I think I've reached lamadures, I say Jake.

The actor forgets to point out that behind both films are very personal creative, young people wanting to blow up the rules of the genera in the air.

Source code, Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhall) is a soldier who is part of an innovative government intelligence plan that allows time travel in order to provide delitos.Stevens has the mission to find the terrorist who wants to fly the air a train in Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkTrG-gpIzE?version=3

No hay comentarios:

Follow me by email